1) He is currently the Senior Vice President of Financial Communications at Weber Shandwick Worldwide.
Weber Shandwick is one of the leading global communications firms and has received numerous awards and commendations for their work. Isaf joined Weber Shandwick in 2007 and works in Boston, Massachusetts.
2) Before he started at Weber Shandwick, Isaf worked at Arnold Worldwide.
At Arnold Worldwide, he was a senior vice president of the PR department. In 2006, he was quoted in the Boston Business Journal in relation to a rising PR economy in Boston.
"As an industry we have not done enough to burnish the image and raise the strategic value of the PR profession,” Isaf stated.
3) He’s the lacrosse coach at Medfield High School.
In 2015, his team won the D2 Massachusetts State Championship!
4) He’s a Hamilton College alum- and record holder!
Isaf graduated from Hamilton College in 1987 with a BA in Political Science and Government. He is still ranked #2 for career assists during his time on the men’s lacrosse team at the Clinton, NY school.
5) Isaf’s colleagues speak highly of him.
Multiple professionals on LinkedIn have recommended Isaf for his work ethic and strong experience. Philip Reilly, who worked with Isaf at Arnold Worldwide, called him an “inspirational leader who is not afraid to get his hands dirty.” Evan Zall, who reported to Isaf when both were at Arnold Worldwide, said “you can’t go wrong with John Isaf.”
Isaf will be in Oxford on October 26th, 2015 and will be speaking about his career at 7pm in Armstrong 3056B as part of the PRSSA Speaker Series.