By: Grace Wells
The world of public relations has so many opportunities for a variety of appealing jobs, here are just a few positions open to those in the PR field.
1. Brand Ambassador - works to represent a brand in a positive light and increase brand awareness
2. Social Media Analyst - boosts the online presence of a company
3. Marketing Coordinator - assists marketing manager in putting together campaigns for special clients
4. Communication Coordinator - helps handle external communications within a government agency, non-profit organization or private firm
5. Event Coordinator - organizes and is in charge of every facet of event projects and the creation of large scale events such as parties, concerts or conventions.
6. Editor - selects and prepares written or media related work for a company
7. Media Director – manages operations in media related projects such as film, television and commercials.
8. Publicist - generates publicity for a company or brand or public figure
9. Fundraising Manager – manages the fundraising for an organization by managing the budget, organizing events and volunteers and develop donors.
10. Talent agent - finds jobs for people within the fields of sports, music, film and television.